Latex gloves are popular for being strong and allowing great sensitivity when performing precise tasks. These Premium latex polymer coated gloves provide even greater touch and sensitivity as well as a supreme resistance, dexterity and ease of donning.
The powder free construction ensures the latex allergens cannot become airborne when donning and reduces the risk of transferring latex proteins to the patient. Powder free latex gloves are free from animal products and are vegan friendly.
Benefits of Premium Latex
These gloves meet or exceed the requirements for medical use under British/EU standard BS EN parts 1, 2, 3 and the American standard for medical use ASTM D3578-05 for Latex gloves. As such they are classed as Medical grade examination gloves and CE marked.
- Supreme resistance to chemical solutions
- Polymer coated latex provides premium touch and sensitivity
- Textured fingers and palm area provides enhanced grip
- Powder-free design eliminates powder related contamination
- Beaded cuffs aid application and minimise the risk of tearing
- AQL 1.5 medical grade and conforms to BS EN455 part 1, 2 and 3
- Non-sterile glove
- Available in medium and large
Great for performing medical applications as well as non-invasive procedures such as wound cleaning and patient cleansing.
Need a storage solution for your gloves? Our glove dispensers are wall mountable and easy to refill. Designed to help you maintain a tidy and hygienic work place.
Write a review for gompels powder-free latex gloves 100
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Pencil:|