Gompels Adult Nappies Large Plus 20
4.4 out of 5 stars (5)
excellent and honest company to deal
Recommended due to price, good overall quality, and absorption. The 4 tabs are a little small compared with some other makes, and I've had the odd one come undone overnight (not a major problem if you wear close fitting underwear or waterproof pants as well).
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 3pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Please note: Our delivery partners are very busy at the moment and your order may take an extra day to arrive. However you can be rest assured it has left us on a next day service.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product has been classified as being VAT exemptible if it is being purchased for a person who is chronically sick or disabled. Please check our guidelines on eligability.
Make sure you're logged in, to display VAT relief on this product.
Gompels Adult Nappies offer discretion and comfort to all your residents. Weighing in at just 170g per pad, each cotton soft pad has been anatomically designed with leg cuffs and elastics at the waist and hip for the most secure and comfortable fit. Wetness indicators show when the diaper needs to be changed while blue contrasting flaps on either side make fitting them quick and easy.
- Lightweight and discrete
- High absorbency level to reduce risk of leaks
- Anatomically designed for the ultimate comfort
- Wetness indicators
- Waist Size: 750mm - 900mm / 31"-35.5" (larger measurement at full stretch)
- Absorbency: 3800ml
- Pack size: 20
How to fit Adult Nappies
- Remove a pad from it's packaging, unfold it and gently pull out the sides. Refold length-ways to form a channel in the middle of the pad.
- Position evenly between the residents legs, ensuring the tabbed part is to the back.
- Pull up the front and open out the sides.
- Wrap the back section around the front of the body.
- Fix securely using the adhesive tabs, making sure that they are aligned horizontally, and check for any gaps around the waist and legs.
- Smooth out the pad around the crotch area, ensuring sufficient contact of the all in one is made with the wearer.