Gompels Adult Nappies Extra Large Plus 20 Pack
Can I buy this?
Yes! This product isn't on our PPE+ list
4 out of 5 stars (4)
good product service user feels comfortable in them
There aren't any questions for this product yet
As you will likely be aware, the current Coronavirus pandemic is causing huge demands not just to ourselves but also to our delivery partners. We continue to use a next day delivery service (when selected) and aim to get orders placed before 5pm onto lorries, however in these uncertain times we're estimating 2-3 days delivery rather than next day.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product has been classified as being VAT exemptible if it is being purchased for a person who is chronically sick or disabled. Please check our guidelines on eligability.
Make sure you're logged in, to display VAT relief on this product.
Gompels Adult Nappies offer discretion and comfort to all your residents. Weighing in at just 180g per pad, each cotton soft pad has been anatomically designed with leg cuffs and elastics at the waist and hip for the most secure and comfortable fit. Wetness indicators show when the diaper needs to be changed while blue contrasting flaps on either side make fitting them quick and easy.
- Lightweight and discrete
- High absorbency level to reduce risk of leaks
- Anatomically designed for the ultimate comfort
- Wetness indicators
- Waist Size: Extra Large - 145cm x 195cm
- Absorbency: 3200ml
- Pack size: 20
How to fit Adult Nappies
- Remove a pad from it's packaging, unfold it and gently pull out the sides. Refold length-ways to form a channel in the middle of the pad.
- Position evenly between the resident's legs, ensuring the tabbed part is to the back.
- Pull up the front and open out the sides.
- Wrap the back section around the front of the body.
- Fix securely using the adhesive tabs, making sure that they are aligned horizontally, and check for any gaps around the waist and legs.
- Smooth out the pad around the crotch area, ensuring sufficient contact of the all in one is made with the wearer.