Fairy Expert Dishwasher Detergent 10 Litre
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
We offer industry leading next working day delivery on orders place before 5pm! Check out the timer above to see how long you have left until today's cut-off.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Ideal for use in busy catering environments, the Fairy Expert Dishwasher Detergent is a highly concentrated liquid detergent. Manufactured specifically for short cycle commercial dishwashers with cycles of between 1 and 5 minutes, this alkaline and chlorine free dishwasher detergent effectively cuts through fats, starch and proteins while removing stubborn stains. Leaving your cutlery, chinaware and utensils sparkling after the first use, this powerful dishwasher detergent provides lime scale protection to extend the life of your appliance alongside exceptional cleaning in all different water hardness areas. An intelligent choice for high-traffic catering businesses or kitchens that see a consistent number of washing loads in one day.
If you would like to discuss autodose pump solutions, for a cost effective solution to your dishwasher, simply give us a call on 0345 450 2420.
- Developed by a leading brand in utensil washing
- Highly concentrated for use in short commercial cycles
- Alkaline and chlorine free
- Suitable for all water hardnesses
- Cuts through fats, starch and proteins
Dishwasher Detergent Suitability
- Suitable for use in a wide range of professional single (dishwasher and glasswasher) and multi tank ware washing machines.
- Under recommended conditions suitable for use on most materials commonly encountered in professional kitchens.
- Not for use on alkaline sensitive items such as copper, brass, aluminum or rubber.
- Economical in use
- Helps to prevent lime scale build up in hard water conditions
- At first use, rinses pump and tubes of the dosing system to avoid possible crystallization in the tubes/pumps caused by mixing of products.
- Do not mix products of any kind as they may result in crystallisation and possibly damage the dosing system