Emergency Thermal Blanket 204cmx140cm
4.5 out of 5 stars (2)
Great for an emergency situation.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 3pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Please note: Our delivery partners are very busy at the moment and your order may take an extra day to arrive. However you can be rest assured it has left us on a next day service.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
A resourceful tool for any work environment to have in their First Aid boxes, our Emergency Thermal Blanket helps to reduce the rapid loss of bodily heat that is common after trauma or in exposed environments. Simply wrap around the injured person for a wind and waterproof cover that is light enough for use by children and suitable for use both indoors and outdoors. Each blanket comes individually wrapped for easy and compact storage and is so lightweight, it can easily be carried in a backpack during outings. For the most creative teacher, these metallic thermal blankets can also be for outer space adventures or unique picnic blankets.
- Designed to reduce rapid bodily heat loss
- Waterproof and windproof
- Individually wrapped, lightweight and compact for easy storage
- Suitable for both indoors and outdoors use
- Dimensions: 204 x 140cm (suitable for wrapping around a fully grown adult)
- Pack size: 1
How does an emergency thermal blanket work?
- The blanket's soft materials forms a tright seal around the body, preventing heat escaping while stopping the evaporation of sweat from the skin.
- The blanket's reflective surface directs heat in towards the body using thermal radiation. When used appropriately, these blanket's can also be used to reflect sunlightt away from the body, if cooling is required.