Emergency Thermal Blanket 204cmx140cm
4 out of 5 stars (1)
There aren't any questions for this product yet
As you will likely be aware, the current Coronavirus pandemic is causing huge demands not just to ourselves but also to our delivery partners. We continue to use a next day delivery service (when selected) and aim to get orders placed before 5pm onto lorries, however in these uncertain times we're estimating 2-3 days delivery rather than next day.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
A resourceful tool for any work environment to have in their First Aid boxes, our Emergency Thermal Blanket helps to reduce the rapid loss of bodily heat that is common after trauma or in exposed environments. Simply wrap around the injured person for a wind and waterproof cover that is light enough for use by children and suitable for use both indoors and outdoors. Each blanket comes individually wrapped for easy and compact storage and is so lightweight, it can easily be carried in a backpack during outings. For the most creative teacher, these metallic thermal blankets can also be for outer space adventures or unique picnic blankets.
- Designed to reduce rapid bodily heat loss
- Waterproof and windproof
- Individually wrapped, lightweight and compact for easy storage
- Suitable for both indoors and outdoors use
- Dimensions: 204 x 140cm (suitable for wrapping around a fully grown adult)
- Pack size: 1
How does an emergency thermal blanket work?
- The blanket's soft materials forms a tright seal around the body, preventing heat escaping while stopping the evaporation of sweat from the skin.
- The blanket's reflective surface directs heat in towards the body using thermal radiation. When used appropriately, these blanket's can also be used to reflect sunlightt away from the body, if cooling is required.