Easy Hold Colour Panels 3 Pk
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 3pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Please note: Our delivery partners are very busy at the moment and your order may take an extra day to arrive. However you can be rest assured it has left us on a next day service.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
A vibrant addition to your sensory corner, our Easy Hold Colour Panels 3 Pk are a brilliant tool for building on small children's knowledge of the world around us. Supporting them through many key developmental steps such as physical development and fine motor skills through moving and handling while teaching them about different textures, colours and light play, these durable panels are a versatile choice. Made from sealed hardwood frames that can be easily wiped clean for sanitation purposes, each colour panel features an individual colours centre (pack includes red, blue and yellow) and easy-grip handles on either side. Encourage children to hold their colour panel up to the light and watch as their world becomes a colourful haven of awe and amazement.
- Colours supplied: Red, Blue, Yellow
- Made from a durable hardwood and acrylic
- Easily sanitised
- Dimensions: 185 x 120mm (Acrylic centre - 80cmm)
- Suitable for children 12 months+
Supports the following areas of provision in the EYFS & National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Self-confidence & self-awareness; Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Science & Environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity