Easy Hold Colour Panels 3 Pk
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
As you will likely be aware, the current Coronavirus pandemic is causing huge demands not just to ourselves but also to our delivery partners. We continue to use a next day delivery service (when selected) and aim to get orders placed before 5pm onto lorries, however in these uncertain times we're estimating 2-3 days delivery rather than next day.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
A vibrant addition to your sensory corner, our Easy Hold Colour Panels 3 Pk are a brilliant tool for building on small children's knowledge of the world around us. Supporting them through many key developmental steps such as physical development and fine motor skills through moving and handling while teaching them about different textures, colours and light play, these durable panels are a versatile choice. Made from sealed hardwood frames that can be easily wiped clean for sanitation purposes, each colour panel features an individual colours centre (pack includes red, blue and yellow) and easy-grip handles on either side. Encourage children to hold their colour panel up to the light and watch as their world becomes a colourful haven of awe and amazement.
- Colours supplied: Red, Blue, Yellow
- Made from a durable hardwood and acrylic
- Easily sanitised
- Dimensions: 185 x 120mm (Acrylic centre - 80cmm)
- Suitable for children 12 months+
Supports the following areas of provision in the EYFS & National Curriculum:
- EYFS Personal, Social & Emotional Development: Self-confidence & self-awareness; Managing feelings & behaviour
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- KS1 Personal & Social Development
- KS1 Science
Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Science & Environment, Provisions for children with disabilities, Diversity