Early Years Painting Pack
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
We offer industry leading next working day delivery on orders place before 5pm! Check out the timer above to see how long you have left until today's cut-off.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
For teachers looking to kit out a new classroom or simply needing replacement items in the new term, our Early Years Painting Pack has been designed for you. Packed full of all the essential equipment you need to provide engaging and imaginative art sessions, the entire kit comes in a handy and lockable box which can be used for future storage and to ensure all items are returned at the end of play. Each item in this painting pack has been chosen for its versatility and high-quality performance to ensure you and your class will have hours of fun throughout the entire school year.
Early Years Pack contains:
- 30 x Hog Bristle Round Tip Brushes (10 x size 8, 10 x size 12, 10 x size 18)
- 5 x 6 Well Pallets - 23cm x 15cm
- 5 x Inking Trays - 25cm x 20cm
- 4 x 8 Pot Paint Trays - 21cm x 11cm
- 1 x Set of 9 Foam Brushes (3 x size S, 3 x size M, 3 x size L)
- 2 x Set of 6 Assorted Pattern Foam Rollers - 7cm wide (2 x smooth rollers, 2 x crinkle rollers, 2 x slotted rollers, 6 x assorted wave rollers)
Along with our painting pack and helping to support teachers and children alike in creating magical art sessions, our Arts & Crafts range is packed full of engaging products from our Foam Leaves Assorted Pack of 8 through to our Four Child Easel for multiple pupil use.