Designed to be used as part of the universal precautions protocol for preventing the transmission of blood-borne diseases such as HIV or Hepatitis B, the Dissolvo Sacks in red have been manufactured for use by linen handlers. Suitable for isolating, transporting and the disinfection of foul and contaminated linen, each bag provides a barrier between the contents and the user to reduce the risk of cross-contamination and infection exposure. Designed to be used as a liner, fill each bag with soiled linen and load directly into the washing machine where the water-soluble seam and tie closure will effective dissolve - at 20-degrees - during the wash cycle. At the end, simply dispose of the remnants of the polythene sacks for a highly effective method of preventing disease dispersion.
- Compliant with DHSS Guidelines HC(95)18 for the Safe Handling of Contaminated Laundry
- Can be used on their own or as a liner
- Effective prevention of cross-contamination or infection exposure
- Loads directly into washing machine without the need for users to come into contact with linen
- Eco-friendly design ensures the bag ties will dissolve at temperatures as low as 20oC
- Specifically designed for the prevention of blood-borne diseases including HIV and Hepatitis B
- Pack size: 200
- Dimensions: 750mm
Our Dissolvo Sacks are also available in a Green colour, suitable for dealing with soiled and contaminated linen.
If you're looking to streamline your washing procedures, our Laundry Bags category offers everything from Mesh Laundry Bags through to Soluble Sacks on a Roll. We also stock a range of Laundry Detergent from 10-litre Autodose Drums through to individual packs of Laundry Powder and all at wholesale prices.
Write a review for dissolvo sacks red 28" * 30" 200
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Pair Of Scissors:|
* delivery date is carrier dependent and cannot be guaranteed
Delivery to Scotland? Please order before 3pm for next working day delivery