Keep the clothes of your employees clean at all times with our Disposable Blue Polythene Plastic Aprons - Roll of 200. Suitable for the high-traffic environment, these lightweight aprons have been made from a 16-micron polythene and come on a roll for compact storage and easy removal of a single line. Covering the full length of the torso and stretching down to the knee area on most people, each plastic apron ties around the neck and waist to ensure a secure fit and quick removal. Each one is also liquid resistant, making them perfect for catering, cleaning, dentistry or first aid procedures.
- Presented on a roll for easy non-stick and hygienic removal of each apron
- Lightweight but protective 16-micron polythene
- Single-use, disposable to help prevent bacterial contamination and infection control
- Effective tool in infection control strategy
- Covers full torso and down to the knees
- Resistant to liquid
- Pack size: 200
- Case size: 5
- Dimensions: 1160 x 690mm
- Colours available: White, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow
Why not incorporate these coloured aprons into your infection control coding system, whether you choose to follow the basic rules from CQC and the HSE? Our Disposable Aprons are also available in Flat Packs for environments that require less stock in one go. Alternatively, for businesses seeking larger aprons in a variety of colours, our Disposable Plastic Aprons are a durable and practical choice.
Write a review for disposable premium plastic aprons - rolls of 200
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Palette:|
Select the number of bulk buys you require above, this will automatically add the correct number of products to your basket.
You may only have one active bulk buy per product.
* delivery date is carrier dependent and cannot be guaranteed
Delivery to Scotland? Please order before 3pm for next working day delivery