Daniels Sharpsbin 1 Litre
To keep the well-being and protection of your colleagues at the forefront of importance, consider the addition of the Daniels Sharpsbin in your workplace.Made from a sturdy ABS plastic for reliable and durable wear, this sizeable container has been designed to safely house disposable sharps that have been contaminated with cytotoxic/cytostatic medicinal products destined for incineration or other authorised disposal methods. Finished in a bright yellow colour for easy visual identification, this Nurse Cyto Bin has also been emblazoned with a contrastingly bold label on the front to remind users of the correct disposal procedures. With an able capacity of 1 litre, this easy to use sharpsbin helps to reduce the risk of cross-contamination within your work environment while clearly ensuring everyone is aware of appropriate disposal techniques.
- Suitable for storing contaminated sharps and gloves until appropriate disposal
- Designed to hold items contaminated with cytotoxic and cytostatic medicinal products
- Brightly coloured to clear identification
- Instructional label explains correct disposal procedure
- Easy-to-seal lid
- Two open/close disposal slots for categorisation
- Capacity: 1 litre
Here at Gompels, we have a wide range of syringes and needles for all manner of different medical needs as well as a larger Daniels Sharpsbin for those high-traffic environments.
Write a review for daniels sharpsbin 1 litre
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Plaster:|
* delivery date is carrier dependent and cannot be guaranteed
Delivery to Scotland? Please order before 3pm for next working day delivery