Covid Antibody Test 20 Pack
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 3pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Please note: Our delivery partners are very busy at the moment and your order may take an extra day to arrive. However you can be rest assured it has left us on a next day service.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
This Covid antibody test has been designed to show if someone has previously contracted SARS-CoV-2 (covid-19) using the principle of antigen-antibody reaction and immunoassay technique. This test qualitatively detects the 2019-nCoV neutralisation antibodies in blood or serum samples.
- 20 x cassettes
- 20 x glass capillary tubes (for blood sample)
- 20 x lancets (to prick finger for blood sample)
- 1 x pipette top
- Antibody sample dilution fluid 2.5ml
- Colour chart for confirming results
- Instructions leaflet
- Remove cassette from packaging and use within 1 hour.
- Prick finger using lancet provided
- Extract approximately 2 drops of whole blood using pipette and capillary tube
- Add whole blood drops to sample well A on cassette with pipette dropper
- Add 3 drops of dilution fluid to sample well B
- Results should become clear within 15 minutes. If results do no show before 20 minutes, please discard the test and start again.
Interpretation of results
- Positive (You have 2019-nCoV neutralising antibodies) - The purple / red band will appear in quality control area (C) and M/G test area. Please refer to colour chart for guidance.
- Negative (You do not have 2019-nCoV neutralising antibodies) - The purple / red band will only appear in the quality control area (C). There will be no purple / red band in the M/G test area. Please refer to colour chart.
- Invalid - There is no purple / red strip in the quality control area (C). This indicates the test strip is faulty or the test has been incorrectly completed.
*Positive results cannot completely exclude the risk of infection with covid-19.
*Wear suitable PPE (gloves, aprons, visor/googles).