Turn their sand pit into a colourful world of wonder with our Coloured Sand Assorted 4 x 5kg pack. Providing nurseries and primary schools with an additional crafting tool that doubles as a lightweight and effective sensory material during messy play, our bright sands can also be mixed with paints or glues to create textured art pieces. Teach your class about different moulding techniques as you build coloured sand sculptures together and create a new world of play that works just as well outdoors when the sun is shining down as it does inside when the heavens open.
Why not try Sand Foam with your class? Sand foam is a mixture of shaving foam and sand to create a smooth, slimy and grainy textured material. A brilliant sensory activity for small children with an unpleasant taste to deter from consumption, this fun and engaging mixture is easy to whip up with the addition of our Gillette Shave Foam Sensitive 200ml x 6.
How to make Sand Foam
- Combine 1 x tin of shaving foam and 2 x cups of coloured sand in a container such as our Tote Storage Box Grey.
- Encourage your class to get their hands dirty and begin mixing the two ingredients together.
- Continue to add coloured sand until it resembles a play dough texture.
- Enjoy this exciting and easy-to-make sensory material with your entire class
Keep their clothing clean and dry during every second of messy play with our Small Aprons Flat Pack 100. And don't forget, proper hand hygiene is essential throughout their lives so make sure to stock up on our Gompels Handex Antibacterial Handwash 500ml x 12.
Write a review for coloured play sand assorted 4 x 5kg
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Thermometer:|
* delivery date is carrier dependent and cannot be guaranteed
Delivery to Scotland? Please order before 3pm for next working day delivery