A brilliant tool for teaching the art of modelling to pupils or young children, our Coloured Matchsticks offer strong and durable function during every session. Delivered in a large, economic pack size of 1,000 making them the perfect choice for large or high-traffic environments, these brightly coloured sticks are made from high-quality wood that works well with a wide range of paint and ink finished alongside adhesives. Create intricate buildings with impeccable detail or affix to paper and cardboard for a unique and striking art piece - this versatile resource offers a wide range of possibilities.
- Brightly coloured and assorted for your individual projects
- Easily takes on additional paints and inks while working well with adhesives
- A brilliant tool for intricate model work
- Large, economical pack size
Alongside our matchsticks, we also stock a wide variety of other Arts and Crafts items from Paper & Cards through to Display & Mounting resources for ensuring your classrooms stand out from the rest.
Write a review for coloured matchsticks 1000
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Plaster:|
* delivery date is carrier dependent and cannot be guaranteed
Delivery to Scotland? Please order before 3pm for next working day delivery