Chlorine Tablets 200 Pack
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. If you have one, we'd love to hear it.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
Get fast & free next working day delivery when you spend £50 (ex.VAT) and place your order before 3pm (mainland UK). If you are one of our lovely customers in Scotland, please place your orders as early as possible.
Orders under £50 (ex.VAT) will incur a packing and handling fee which will be calculated at the checkout.
Please note: Our delivery partners are very busy at the moment and your order may take an extra day to arrive. However you can be rest assured it has left us on a next day service.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Our effervescent Chlorine Tablets 200 Pack are effective against all food poisoning bacteria, MRSA, C. Difficile and viruses. Unlike liquid bleach, these chlorine tablets (NaDCC) do not degrade and can be stored for up to 5 years. They are the safe and reliable way to give a measured dose of chlorine in solution and are an essential part of your infection control cleaning cupboard.
How to use:
- 1 tablet in 1 litre = 1000 parts per million available chlorine. Dissolve tablets in clean water
- Body fluid spills 10,000 ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 100ml of water, allow 2 minutes contact time
- Laboratory discard jars 2,500ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 400ml of water, allow to soak overnight
- General disinfection 1,000ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 1 litre of water, allow 15 minutes contact time
- Stainless steel instruments 600ppm: Dissolve 3 chlorine tablets per 5 litres of water, immerse for 1 hour
- Toilets, drains and sinks 400ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 2.5 litres of water, pour in the solution at quiet periods
- Food preparation surfaces, floors and tiles 200ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet per 5 litre, allow to soak for 3 minutes and air dry or use disposable paper towels. Neutral (non cationic) detergent can be added to solution to aid cleaning
- Dish cloths, mops etc 60ppm: Dissolve 1 tablet in 16 litres of water, soak to bleach clean and deodorise. Do not soak overnight.
Check out our range of infection control wipes and sprays, available in a variety of pack sizes.