Bumper Moulds Set 40 Pk
5 out of 5 stars (1)
Thick, good quality plastic - should last a while.
There aren't any questions for this product yet
As you will likely be aware, the current Coronavirus pandemic is causing huge demands not just to ourselves but also to our delivery partners. We continue to use a next day delivery service (when selected) and aim to get orders placed before 5pm onto lorries, however in these uncertain times we're estimating 2-3 days delivery rather than next day.
Please note that if you are wanting delivery to Scotland our cut-off is a bit earlier at 3pm.
Check out the full Delivery & Returns policy for all of the information on delivery and returns.
This product doesn't fall into the criteria for being eligible for VAT exemption, so we are unable to offer VAT relief.
Designed for use in your outdoor or indoor sand pit, our Bumper Moulds Pack is an ideal choice for larger nursery classes while also stimulating Primary School children's imagination. Presented in bright and bold colours to keep their attention, each mould has been shaped to resemble an array of aquatic animals from crabs, star fish and turtles and even includes hands and feet for explorative play. Watch as they use each shape to create patterns and designs with delight in the moldable medium of sand and you'll also be helping to develop many different areas of their learning as well.
Using moulds such as these can help develop the following aspects of a child's learning:
Supports the EYFS / National Curriculum:
- EYFS Physical Development: Moving & handling
- EYFS Mathematics: Shape, space & measure
- EYFS Understanding the World: The World
- EYFS Expressive Arts & Design: Exploring & using media & materials
- KS1 Science
.Supports quality provision using ITERS & ECERS:
- ITERS-R: 15. Activities: Fine motor
- ITERS-R: 16. Activities: Active physical play
- ITERS-R: 21. Activities: Sand & water play
- ITERS-R: 22. Activities: Nature/Science
- ECERS-R/E: Activities, Science & Environment, Diversity
- Lightweight and suitable for younger children's
- Solid plastic construction ideal for quick disinfecting after use
- Brightly coloured to hold attention
- Ideal for sand pits
- Great tools for mental development
- Pack size: 40
- Case size: 24
While you're here, ensure your outdoor play area is dressed to the max with our Playsand 20kg sacks. We also have a wide range of Garden Toys that will keep their attention and help develop all different aspects of their minds.