A highly absorbent option for busy care homes, our Bed Pad Without Flaps offer a comfortable and patient friendly alternative to traditional plastic sheets. Designed to draw moisture away from the surface swiftly and allow patients to continue enjoying comfortable surroundings, this thick bed pad is the ideal option for those dealing with a variety of incontinence related issues. Able to draw in up to 3 liters of fluid and bound with stitched edges for a more durable and long-lasting finish, these pliable pads sit easily above your sheet and keep mattresses and other bedding from getting damaged at any time. The perfect option for high-traffic laundry rooms too with the ability to be washed at 95°C and tumble dried on low heat (below 77°C) for continued softness.
- Suitable for washing at 95°C and tumble drying at low heats (below 77°C)
- Impermeable layer keeps moisture from reaching sheets or mattress
- Ideal for bed bound patients with its smooth construction
- Dries in minutes for a comfortable finish
- Maintains pliable texture for consistent comfort
- Highly absorbent - up to 3 litres of liquid
- Do not use softeners during laundry process
- Dimensions: 90 x 85cm
Along with our bed pad's, Gompels also stock a range of incontinence challenging products from Adult Nappies, Incontinence Pads or other forms of Waterproof Bedding and all at affordable and economical prices.
Write a review for bed pad without flaps
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Thermometer:|
* delivery date is carrier dependent and cannot be guaranteed
Delivery to Scotland? Please order before 3pm for next working day delivery