Designed to offer exceptional cover for the entire bed, our Bed Pad with Flaps is a secure and reliable option for busy care homes with fast-paced laundry needs. Stitched from a specially constructed fabric that works to draw moisture away from the surface for a comfortable night sleep at all times, this flat laying pad has a completely smooth surface to prevent pressure ridges and can be washed in a conventional washing machine at 95°C. The impermeable barrier keeps under sheets bone dry while the side flaps curve below the mattress to hold the pad securely in place, even when your patient is exiting and entering the bed numerous times throughout the day. Pliable in its construction and able to absorb up to 3 liters of liquid, this bed pad also features fully bound edges for a durable finish that can be relied upon for many months or years to come.
- Suitable for washing at 95°C and tumble drying at low heats (below 77°C)
- Impermeable layer keeps moisture from reaching sheets or mattress
- Ideal for bed bound patients with its smooth construction
- Dries in minutes for a comfortable finish
- Maintains pliable texture for consistent comfort
- Highly absorbent - up to 3 litres of liquid
- Do not use softeners during laundry process
- Dimensions: 78 x 83cm (not including flaps)
Along with our bed pad's, Gompels also stock a range of incontinence challenging products from Adult Nappies, Incontinence Pads or other forms of Waterproof Bedding and all at affordable and economical prices.
Write a review for bed pad with flaps
|E-mail:||We will never display or pass out your e-mail address.|
|Please select the image of a Toilet Roll:|
* delivery date is carrier dependent and cannot be guaranteed
Delivery to Scotland? Please order before 3pm for next working day delivery